Articles on this Page
- 09/01/18--09:33: _Half A Century Late...
- 09/01/18--10:23: _The Final Patio Par...
- 09/01/18--10:33: _Beautiful food with...
- 09/01/18--11:10: _Fiesta Restaurant G...
- 09/01/18--12:12: _5 Untold Secrets fr...
- 09/02/18--01:54: _Wildflower opens Se...
- 09/02/18--02:00: _Review: Roxanne's R...
- 09/02/18--02:50: _Tim Hortons, franch...
- 09/02/18--02:53: _Hong Kong dim sum f...
- 09/02/18--02:55: _Restaurant Progress...
- 09/02/18--03:05: _Hamburger semantics
- 09/02/18--04:08: _Meet the Chef: Crea...
- 09/02/18--04:22: _Meet the Chef: Mark...
- 09/02/18--04:42: _Golden Road Brewing
- 09/02/18--05:23: _Don't delay if you ...
- 09/02/18--06:00: _Best Bay Area ice c...
- 09/02/18--06:39: _New American restau...
- 09/02/18--06:40: _Lunenburg native ta...
- 09/02/18--07:18: _Reader: Everyone Se...
- 09/02/18--07:53: _The 4 Healthiest Me...
- 09/01/18--10:23: The Final Patio Party for 2018 is Tonight at Sequoia Woods
- 09/01/18--11:10: Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) Cut to "Buy" at BidaskClub
- 09/01/18--12:12: 5 Untold Secrets from the Panera Bread Kitchen
- 09/02/18--01:54: Wildflower opens Sept. 11, honors vets with free food
- 09/02/18--02:00: Review: Roxanne's Rum Eatery
- 09/02/18--02:50: Tim Hortons, franchisees in legal spat over 'shattering' coffee pots
- 09/02/18--02:53: Hong Kong dim sum favourite faces uncertain future
- 09/02/18--02:55: Restaurant Progress - small but mighty fine
- 09/02/18--03:05: Hamburger semantics
- 09/02/18--04:08: Meet the Chef: Creative cooking at The Lordleaze in Chard
- 09/02/18--04:22: Meet the Chef: Mark White, The Mill 185, West Boylston Updated at
- 09/02/18--04:42: Golden Road Brewing
- 09/02/18--05:23: Don't delay if you want to book that special Christmas party
- 09/02/18--06:00: Best Bay Area ice cream? Vote now
- 09/02/18--06:40: Lunenburg native takes over Whalom Kitchen
- 09/02/18--07:53: The 4 Healthiest Menu Items at Panera Bread
It is absurd for the food media to assert that all steakhouses have pretty much the same menu and therefore do not deserve attention. Yet the menus at the majority of restaurants of any stripe have more or less the same menus.
Arnold, CA...There's also still space available for our final patio party this Saturday, September 1, so give us a call if you'd like to get in on the fun! Sequoia Woods Country Club is located on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada mountains, roughly between Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park, at an elevation of 4000 feet. The club house is open to the public, with a bar and lounge, dining room and seasonal deli.
WILLOW URBAN RETREAT a ...a ...a ...a ... 1203 HIGH STREET, ARMADALE, 9822 8778 UNLICENSED AE MC V EFTPOS MONDAY-FRIDAY 7AM-3.30PM, SATURDAY-SUNDAY 8AM-4PM BREAKFAST: $9-$22; LUNCH: $14-$22 I'm all for being well but I'm sceptical of "wellness", the pulsating evidence-free orb that encompasses body rubs, brown rice and bliss balls. However, being a chakra-denier doesn't stop a person from enjoying a place like Willow Urban Retreat, a hub where stressed city souls gather for detoxification, alignment and glow inducement.
Several other research firms have also recently issued reports on FRGI. Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Fiesta Restaurant Group from a hold rating to a buy rating and set a $34.00 price target for the company in a report on Monday, July 9th.
You might assume that a former Panera Bread employee wouldn't really care to eat at the place ever again. But even after working there for an entire year, and maybe picking up a "dirty" secret or two about the popular chain, I still eat Panera Bread regularly.
... most "urban" Valley location so far, featuring a vibrant environment that centers on the social aspect of dining. The restaurant's award-winning lunch and dinner menu will be fused with soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta dishes, handcrafted artisan ...
Rum and rum eateries are following hot on the heels of the uber-popular gin and gin bar trend. Pineslopes Shopping Centre in Fourways, Johannesburg is now home to the newest Rum eatery.
The parent company of Tim Hortons is denying a claim by a group of franchisees that the coffee pots they're required to use have been shattering and injuring employees. Restaurant Brands International says the claims of faulty coffee pots are yet another "false accusation" from a group of franchisees with whom the company has been embroiled in a war of words and lawsuits for more than a year.
The restaurant says its lease is up for renewal shortly but they have yet to hear what the new rent will be AFP/Anthony WALLACE HONG KONG: Impatient diners crowd around carts of steaming dim sum steered by fierce "trolley aunties" at Hong Kong's Lin Heung Tea House, one of the city's most famous restaurants, now fearing for its future. Lin Heung's traditional homemade dishes, including cha siu bao , har gow and ma lai go , have earned a loyal following from locals with a taste for nostalgia, as well as inquisitive tourists.
By Marjorie Rice Squeezed into a shoebox-size storefront embellished with funky antiques, and working from a postage-stamp kitchen tucked at the back, Chef/Owner TJ Culp and his team at Restaurant Progress are attracting a steady stream of devotees to enjoy an innovative, beautifully crafted menu. In a kitchen that's not much larger than what most Valley homes have, Restaurant Progress Chef/Owner TJ Culp preps fresh pasta for the evenings special of Confit Duck Linguini, while business partner and sous chef, Frank Romo, puts the finishing touches on a Beef Carpaccio, featuring crunchy capers and toasted pine nuts .
One student noted that the menu designer at the restaurant where she worked couldn't decide if a Chicken Burger should be listed under Hamburgers or Sandwiches. Another student invoked the USDA's definition of a sandwich as "meat or poultry between two slices of bread."
VICTORIAN poet, Robert Browning wrote in his poem "Andrea del Sarto": "Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?" This short one line would sum up the searching for perfection which Joe Nagy, the head chef at the three star AA rated, Lordleaze Hotel in Chard is looking for when it comes to cooking. He knows there is nothing like 100 per cent but he is always reaching for more, more taste and more dishes which will make customers happy.
... night on," said White. "I always looked to move forward and excel." John Daly, a chef he met while working in a fine dining restaurant, also helped influence White's career. White worked with Daly for six years, including as kitchen manager in a ...
The brewpub Golden Road Brewing is further proof that you can stick a restaurant anywhere in L.A. and they will come. Located behind the train tracks off the 134 Freeway, the tri-color complex sits on the same stretch of industrial San Fernando road on the border of Glendale and Atwater Village as a strip club, furniture showrooms and warehouses.
... with a wealth of quality traditional pubs and cafes to choose from across the region. From Michelin starred fine dining, to a hearty homemade pub meal with a pint of high-quality local ale, the variety is exceptional. Sample the best of Cumbrian ...
Fenton's Creamery owner Gregory Scott Whidden points to the iconic restaurant's sign on Nov. 17, when the Travel Channel filmed a segment for its "Food Paradise" show. Mr. Dewie's Mocha Chip almond milk frozen dessert, ready for hand packing, seen Thursday, March 15, 2012 in Oakland, Calif.
... Harborfront Deli on Front Street. The bi-level space was given a sleek, white-and-wood makeover. The lower dining room boasts a long bar, a big round table, and, along both big-windowed walls, cozy booths. The upper room (and adjoining balcony) that ...
Whalom Kitchen's new owner, Chris Lyons, always wanted to open his own breakfast and lunch eatery. When the opportunity came to work in his hometown and about a mile away from where he grew up, Lyons took it.
... Factory" While the Old Spaghetti Factory isn't a Denver original, it has been an integral part of the downtown dining scene for generations and is one of a dwindling number of red-sauce joints in town. Three years ago, in her review of the place, ...
Fast casual dining is taking over, and it makes a lot of sense: When you don't have time to go to a sit-down restaurant but want to avoid fast food, restaurants like Panera Bread are the perfect solution. But the perception that the cuisine at fast casual establishments is healthier than fast food may or may not be accurate.