Articles on this Page
- 10/18/18--04:22: _TJC introduces Culi...
- 10/18/18--20:36: _Developer: New East...
- 10/18/18--20:53: _We review Lumi, whe...
- 10/18/18--20:55: _LA's Secret Project...
- 10/18/18--21:19: _12 Best Thai Restau...
- 10/18/18--21:25: _Our food critics dish
- 10/18/18--21:29: _Local on a Top Chefa
- 10/18/18--22:13: _Community Events
- 10/18/18--22:15: _Where to eat in Hou...
- 10/18/18--22:24: _Spotlight on: Aurel...
- 10/18/18--23:40: _Austin's acclaimed ...
- 10/18/18--23:41: _Iconic downtown Aus...
- 10/19/18--01:05: _Being busier is som...
- 10/19/18--02:21: _Openings and Closin...
- 10/19/18--03:00: _Bem Bom's new Audub...
- 10/19/18--04:12: _Chefs with 18 Miche...
- 10/19/18--04:18: _Lowville womana s v...
- 10/19/18--04:21: _Crawfish is having ...
- 10/19/18--04:21: _Remember when: Oxfo...
- 10/19/18--04:42: _Talk less, cook bet...
- 10/18/18--20:36: Developer: New East Dundee restaurant could be a 'game-changer'
- 10/18/18--20:55: LA's Secret Project Elevates Underground Music Festivals
- 10/18/18--21:19: 12 Best Thai Restaurants in the PHX
- 10/18/18--21:25: Our food critics dish
- 10/18/18--21:29: Local on a Top Chefa
- 10/18/18--22:13: Community Events
- 10/18/18--22:24: Spotlight on: Aurelia and Shane Gowen, taco food truck
- 10/18/18--23:40: Austin's acclaimed Emmer & Rye serves up unique new downtown eatery
- 10/18/18--23:41: Iconic downtown Austin hotel cycles in a revamped restaurant and bar
- 10/19/18--01:05: Being busier is sometimes better
- 10/19/18--02:21: Openings and Closings: SING Debuts, Bonjour Bisou
- 10/19/18--03:00: Bem Bom's new Audubon Park location fits colorful eats
- 10/19/18--04:12: Chefs with 18 Michelin stars heading to East Lancashire
- 10/19/18--04:21: Remember when: Oxford cafe celebrated the humble cabbage
- 10/19/18--04:42: Talk less, cook better: New project from Marigold crew disappoints
... facility in George W. Pirtle Technology Center on the TJC main campus, complete with a commercial kitchen and dining area. Students will be able to develop their craft in a real restaurant setting. Students will learn culinary and baking skills as ...
East Dundee soon will be home to a national restaurant that developers are calling a "game-changer" for the downtown district. Lucky Girl Crossroads is the third commercial tenant secured for the recently constructed 311 Barrington Ave. development.
Located at the spot Cova occupied for years at Pacific Place near to the JW Marriott in the middle space opposite the shops Lumi offers "borderless" cuisine by chef Kihachi Kumagai, who was arguably one of the first chefs to incorporate Japanese ingredients into French cuisine. The 72 year old has been a chef for more than 50 years, starting his career cooking for diplomats in the Japanese embassies in Senegal and Morocco, before joining the culinary team at the three Michelin-starred Maxims de Paris in 1972 possibly the most famous fine-dining restaurant at the time.
This past weekend in Downtown Los Angeles , Secret Project kicked off its inaugural multisensory experience. While a music festival by appearance, as the subversive name suggests, Secret Project aims to upend predictable, stale festival tropes.
... The attention to balanced flavors really shines through in each dish, creating a completely unique to the Valley Thai dining experience. Sala Thai Restaurant Multiple Locations This little strip mall Thai joint in north Phoenix is certainly a ...
... forepaughs.com ) and Salut on Grand (917 Grand Ave., St. Paul; 651-917-2345; salutbaramericain.com) have private dining rooms that can accommodate a group of your size. Check in with each restaurant individually to see whether the restaurants have ...
The news is finally public: Chef Justin Sutherland of St. Paul's Handsome Hog and Stillwater's Pearl and the Thief will compete on this season of Bravo's "Top Chef." Season 16 takes place in Kentucky and, after watching the sneak preview released today, it's clear that Sutherland made it fairly far in the show, because he's in a LOT of clips.
Ain't Wastin' Time pays tribute to the Allman Brothers, 8pm. Cream Cheese Accident pays tribute to the String Cheese Incident, 10pm.
... feel confident about heading to those options over sitting down for a long bone ribeye. Eunice From its elegant dining room to its carefully-prepared Cajun-Creole cuisine, this new restaurant near Greenway Plaza is off to a very impressive start. ...
Aurelia and Shane Gowen, both 24 years old, came to the Anniston area a few years ago from the Austin, Texas, area to attend Jacksonville State University. Both have worked in the food industry for the majority of their lives, and they have experience in local restaurants.
... in a release how the dishes would be served. As Emmer & Rye did with its dim sum carts, Hestia plans to shake up the dining experience by blurring the lines between the back and front of house. In addition to their cooking duties, the kitchen team ...
... in hand. Meanwhile, the brand-new restaurant concept Ciclo has replaced Trio. Located in the same spot, the renovated dining room includes expanded seating and a new design, featuring shades of green and wood accents. At Ciclo, named after the ...
"What do you recommend - the bacon burger or the half rack of ribs?" the lady asks, looking up from her menu. I smile and tell her the fajitas are my favorite and suggest she try that.
SING , 718 West 18th, will celebrate its grand opening on October 22. The new Asian fusion restaurant comes from the team of chef and food writer, Cuc Lam and restaurateur, Jerry Lasco of Lasco Enterprises.
Bem Bom has rolled its mix of Portuguese and Mexican cuisines into a brick-and-mortar restaurant in Orlando's Audubon Park. The food truck has been parked for a bit - but fans can find Bem Bom favorites along with new, more upscale options.
One of the main attractions will be Norbert Niederkofler, a three-star Michelin legend, who will fly in from northern Italy to prepare a five-course menu at the Langho. His St Hubertus restaurant, at the Hotel Rosa Alpina, in San Cassiano, earned its first star, as he championed food sourced solely from the Dolomites.
Almost 12 years ago, Dawn Roggie had a vision to create a space where the community could develop: friends and family could meet, eat, chat and have a safe place for their children to play. She thought about the idea for years while she home-schooled her seven children and spoke about it every chance she had.
Through all eight episodes of chef David Chang's raw-hemmed, irreverent Netflix series Ugly Delicious , Minnesota is mentioned exactly once-and even then, it's as a punchline. Seated at a prestigious round table in Houston's Asiatown, Chang's globe-trotting old boy's club debates why shrimp, and not crawfish, dominates the American palate, despite the latter's more robust flavor.
AFTER years of getting a bad image on the menu of school meals, St Aldate's Church Coffee House decided to rehabilitate the reputation of the humble cabbage in April 1986. With a banner in the window declaring 'cabbages are vegetables too!' they included a tasty cabbage dish on the lunch menu each day for a week.
Talk restaurant at 2121 Walnut street, chef and co-owner Tim Lanza making a Savory Eclair with chicken liver sour cherry. For example, I've long loved the artichoke-infused Italian liqueur known as Cynar.